The Anna University results 2018 will be available on the the official website aucoe.annauniv.edu and coe1.annauniv.edu. The results are not yet declared and the students are advised to keep an eye on the official website for any further information. The students can check the results by using their login credentials including the roll number and other login details.
Anna University has also released the February and March 2019 examination time table for the distance education program which can be seen on the official website.
All the students can check the results using the steps given below:
- First Log in to the Anna University official website annauniv.edu
- Click on the “Result” tab
- Select the result option available there.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Finally Click on the submit button.
- You can see your results displayed on the screen.